We recommend to work in a team of two when installing the sensor on the ceiling.
1) Turn off the sensor and change the mode from "Basic Mode" to "Always on Mode" by pressing the Mode button located at the bottom of the sensor using a sharp-pointed object. The Mode has been changed if you see a blue light blinking on the power button.
- Basic Mode (Portable): You can turn on and off the sensor by pressing the power button. The sensor needs to get charged when in this Mode.
- Always On Mode (Fixed): The power turns on and off through the power cable. The sensor turns on when connected to the power cable and turns off when disconnected. This Mode does not allow you to turn on and off the sensor by pressing the power button.
2) Refer to the guidelines for locating the sensor and find the best place to attach the sensor.
3) Attach the sensor on the ceiling. (We recommend to use 'Dual Lock' by 3M.)
4) Use a USB extension cable that you may connect the charging cable to the sensor installed on the ceiling.